To connect various devices like as TVs, home theaters, mouse, keyboard, etc., users can utilize a Bluetooth adapter wireless device that uses USB. When you have a lot of wireless gadgets connected to your laptop or PC, Bluetooth adapters are a godsend.
1. ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter
Wireless Bluetooth communication is made simple with the ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter. A USB port is all that is needed to connect this Bluetooth dongle to a computer.
Because it operates on Windows, you know you’re getting a high-quality adapter. This adaptor saves you money on your electricity bill by reducing the amount of power you use. Bluetooth 3.0, 2.1, and 2.0 are supported. LED indicators, on the other hand, are not included.
Not licensed ISM band is used by the ASUS USB-BT400 USB adapter. Computers, printers, headphones, and speakers are just a few of the various devices that can use this software.
- Multiple devices can be linked together.
- It is compatible with the most latest versions of Windows.
- This Bluetooth adaptor is easy to set up.
- It doesn’t have any more settings for operating system compatibility.
2.Bluetooth USB Adapter CSR 4.0 USB Dongle
In addition to the 33ft/10m range and 3Mbps transfer speed, the Bluetooth USB adapter CSR 4.0 is a USB dongle. A wide range of Windows operating systems are supported.
Drivers for the Bluetooth dongle are required on Windows 7 and lower to connect audio devices. The good news is that using the mouse, cell phone, or keyboard does not necessitate the installation of any additional drivers. Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) (Bluetooth Energy), the USB adaptor CSR 4.0 minimizes power consumption. Bluetooth V3.0/2.0 or 1.1/2.1 is also compatible with it. The Bluetooth dongle is tiny and simply connects to a laptop or computer.
With an ISM frequency range of 2.402-2.480GHz, the CSR 4.0 Bluetooth USB adapter is one of the best on the market. Highest data rates can be achieved using this dongle’s capabilities. It’s the most effective way to transmit audio data.
- Plug and play installation is a breeze.
- What you get for your money.
- It is capable of transferring large amounts of data quickly.
- In order to use it, you must have a Windows computer. Neither iOS nor Mac can be used with this adapter.
3. Plugable USB Bluetooth
Plug in a USB flash drive Bluetooth is a dongle that allows users the connection of wireless equipment such as headphones, headsets, keyboards phones, mice, etc. The adapter is energy efficient and compatible with a wide range. of operating systems such as Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, and more.
To connect computers that lack Bluetooth, USB dongles can be utilized. Parts and labor are covered by a two-year warranty. You must install the appropriate drivers for this adapter before it can work properly. It has a 32-foot range, which is quite a distance.
It can be used to connect devices up to ten meters apart. Its tiny size and plug-and-play capabilities are two of its best characteristics, and it offers the best wireless experience.
- It has a small design.
- A wide range of operating systems can be used with this device.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is easy to set up and use.
- At least 32 feet.
- A sluggish network.
- Incompatible with televisions, Macs, and car stereos.
4. Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC
The Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth adapter for computers is a dongle that may be used with laptops, PCs, mouse, headphones, keyboards, etc. Windows Vista, XP, 7, or 10 may use the dongle without the need to install a driver.
It’s one of the best Bluetooth adapters for data transfer, PC gaming, and VoIP conversations. In order to maximize throughput, it has a 402-2.48GHZ ISM band
All electronic goods sold by Avantree come with a 12-month warranty. Linux and Mac users will be unable to use the adapter because of incompatibility issues. Additionally, you can’t use it with wireless keyboards or mice that employ 2.4G technology.
- Drivers for Windows 10 will be installed automatically.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth 4.0.
- It does not work with devices such as televisions or car stereos.
- It is not possible to use aptX audio.
5. Avantree Leaf
The Avantree Leaf is a Bluetooth audio adapter for PCs, laptops, headphones, and speakers that is compatible with all of the aforementioned devices. Using Avantree headphones with FastStream technology, you may listen to music and game audio at the same time. Using this dongle, you can transmit a signal up to 60 feet (20 meters) without interference.
It comes with a 12-month warranty on both the manufacture and the materials. This adapter does not require any drivers to be installed. In addition to aptX-LL FastStream and aptX. SBC, it makes use of numerous more important codecs.
The Bluetooth device has a length of 66 millimeters. The diameter is 18 mm. 15mm(H) Other adapters are much smaller in comparison to this one. When audio quality is poor or the microphone isn’t clearly defined, this device’s LED indication lights up in a variety of various ways.
- The audio is excellent.
- Simple as that. As a result, it’s easy to use.
- Speeds up your internet connection.
- It provides a codec that can simultaneously play music and converse at the same time.
- Bluetooth keyboards and mouse are not compatible.
6. Etekcity Bluetooth Receiver
NFC-enabled Bluetooth audio adapter Etekcity Bluetooth receiver streams music. Devices that do not use wireless technologies can use this app. In-car theaters, home theaters, systems, and more can all benefit from the 10 hours of high-quality continuous playing provided by this adapter.
Etekcity Bluetooth receivers are lightweight and tiny, making them easy to carry. You’ll get a one-year guarantee with this dongle, which can be readily extended based on your needs.
Users can connect from any part of the house with this Bluetooth dongle, which has a 33-foot range. This device can be utilized in a car, tablet, smartphone, and home theater.
- The adapter connects to a cell phone in a matter of seconds.
- Charges quickly and easily.
- Battery life is excellent.
- It’s light and portable.
- It is susceptible to severe latency that might be utilized to control volume..
7. UGREEN USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
For Windows and hardware devices like headphones, keyboards, speakers, etc., USB UGREEN Bluetooth 4.0 adapter is a wireless dongle. It uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, which consumes very little power while connecting to other devices. The CSR Harmony drivers in this Bluetooth receiver make it easy to transfer audio.
The warranty period for the UGREEN USB Bluetooth adapter begins on the date of purchase and lasts for 24 months. Allows wireless operation without the need for a cable thanks to a range of up to 20 meters. Because this device is L31.7mm wide by W16mm long and H7.5mm high, it is easy to carry and use.
For ease of use, the adapter has LED indicators that show the connected devices’ states. This USB Bluetooth adapter requires a driver to be installed on PCs with Windows 8 or newer. Bluetooth adapter drivers aren’t necessary for older versions of Windows, such as 7, XP, or Vista. It makes use of the 2.4GHz ISM bands to increase wireless device connectivity.
- Transmitting files is a doddle.
- Connect to a wide range of gadgets.
- It has a lightweight and compact design.
- Cars and televisions are out of the question.
8. Wireless WiFi Bluetooth Adapter iFun4U
Adapter for wireless WiFi and Bluetooth Dongle with 150Mbps upload speed, iFun4U connects many devices with ease. Bluetooth 4.0 is supported, allowing you to pair your computer with a variety of peripherals, including an iPad, speaker, tablet, headset, mouse, printer, and keyboard.
There are drivers included in the adapter’s CD that can be used by desktop users. It is backwards compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. When you connect the wireless dongle to your computer, LED lights on the device will flash.
- It’s a fast and reliable connection.
- It’s light and portable.
- The installation process is simple and quick.
- To use in a home or automobile theater is not a smart idea.
- Mac, Linux, and Chromebook are not supported.
9.Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter for PC
Being a gamer is all about customizing your own experience. Choosing the correct CPU, ensuring that your keyboard and mouse are clean mechanically, and selecting a mouse with the best palm-feel are some of the most important aspects of computer performance. Allows you to customize your computer without the need for a wired connection.
Bluetooth 5.0 adapter from Techkey is small and USB 5.0 compatible, so you’ll get a good range. A laptop or PC with a faulty Bluetooth adapter may nevertheless use it due to its small size and low power consumption. Wireless data transmission is more safe because the 5.0 device has EDR (enhanced data rate) features.
Connecting your device to the Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 adapter is as simple as plug-and-play, so you don’t need to install any drivers. With only a few clicks, you can pair Bluetooth speakers, keyboards, and headsets. When used properly, the adaptor can extend your wireless range to as much as 10 meters (33 feet). Most of your living area is covered by this adaptor in an apartment.
- Automated driver installation using driverless systems
- Quite realistic, in my opinion.
- USB 2.0 is a bottleneck.
- Some gaming controllers may not be able to use this app.
10. TP-Link UB400 USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC
In the field of wireless devices, TP-Link is a market-leader. Wi-Fi dongles, routers, and modems What are these Bluetooth dongles? With the Ub400 USB Bluetooth adapter, you may connect and transfer files between Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to worry about a wired connection!
This device doesn’t require any additional drivers if you’re using Windows 8 or later. On the other hand, if you have Windows 7 or older (Vista, XP), you can download the drivers from the manufacturer’s official website.
There’s a range of up to 65 feet with the UB400 from TP-Link (or 20 meters). This is an excellent option if you’re in the market to rent or buy a home. An affordable product, it frequently goes on sale and offers a wide range of advantages to the consumer. Bluetooth 4.0’s extensive range and high level of connectivity make it possible to connect and use multiple devices at the same time. Overall, it was an excellent decision.
- It’s incredibly cheap.
- A two-year warranty is included with the purchase of this item.
- File transfer slowed by a snag (USB 2.0)
11. Avantree DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter
This Avantree the DG40S USB Bluetooth adapter has a 12-month warranty, a low price, and a 10-meter range of coverage for Windows devices. It’s not compatible with 2.4 GHz mice and keyboards, but all other Bluetooth devices are.
A wide range of Bluetooth accessories, including PS4 and Xbox One controllers and wireless headsets, can be used with the dongle. Because of its low power consumption and the use of EDR technologies, the transfer will go smoothly even if there are other nearby wireless devices.
There are, however, some drawbacks to this strategy. Except for Windows 10, this is not a plug-and-play experience. Bluetooth adapter drivers must be downloaded for Windows 8 and earlier to be recognized by your computer. You may want to look elsewhere if you’re not an adept in technology because attaching it to game controllers would need extra work.
- Given a long-term guarantee.
- Incompatibility with an earlier version of the operating system
- Out of the box, gaming controllers do not work with the PlayStation Vita.
12. ASUS USB-BT400 USB Bluetooth Adapter
It’s no secret that ASUS is a major player in both gaming and productivity. There are several advantages to using this BT400 Bluetooth USB converter, but only if it is utilized correctly. When it comes to compatibility, this adapter is ready to use right out of the box with Windows XP and newer. It also supports the vast majority of Bluetooth devices and works with both 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0.
When transferring data from a Windows gadget to an Android tablet or smartphone through USB 2.0, you should expect transfer rates of up to 3Mbps. It’s nothing out of the norm. It has a 10 meter range, a limited warranty, and is reasonably priced. One of the most appealing aspects of this device is that it may be used without a driver with any device. As a result, this is the most often used adaptor among gamers.
- A wide range of devices can be used with ease.
- Stable data flow is ensured by using Bluetooth 4.0.
- Not the most trustworthy guarantee.
13. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Adapter
Plugable is a well-known name in the tech industry. From the start, their Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy adapter is compatible with Linux and Windows devices. The fact that a gadget can run Linux and other Linux-based operating systems is a significant selling point. Please note that the Plugable dongle is also compatible with Windows 7 and up, and older versions that require drivers.
Because of the potential for overheating when used with several devices or for data transfers, the 2-year warranty is particularly enticing. There are several devices that can use the dongle. This includes headsets, phones, printers, and more. What a great decision!
- Interoperability with many Linux-based operating systems (Ubuntu, Mint, etc)
- Ecologically sound (great especially for notebooks as well as cooling)
- This isn’t the best kind of protection.
14. Kinivo USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
One of the most popular dongles is the Kinivo USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Connecting a range of peripherals is possible if you have a Linux, Raspberry Pi or Windows-based system with this small gadget. Everything from joysticks to printers and beyond With the Kinivo USB dongle, you don’t have to waste time looking for drivers on third-party forums.
Using Class 2 Bluetooth 4.0 guarantees that this adapter consumes minimal power. With the least amount of WiFi interference, you’ll get the most reliable data transfer. There’s a two-year warranty, as well as a slew of extras and a strong link to other electronic devices.
- Variety of devices supported
- Flexible in terms of operating system compatibility
- This isn’t the best news coverage.
15. Asus BT500
An EDR-enabled Bluetooth 5.0 adapter, the Asus BT500, can attain speeds of up to 3MBps, which is approximately double the speed of the previous generation of Bluetooth. There is a maximum distance of 40 meters in open space that the BT500 is capable of establishing a connection with.
With this adaptor, you’ll be able to use it for $20. It is possible to connect the Asus BT500 to any Bluetooth-enabled device like speakers or headsets (including DualSense and Xbox Wireless controllers). This adapter has a two-year warranty from Asus and a two-year warranty from Asus, so you can be confident in the product’s quality.
The BT500 from Asus is the best wireless adapter for Windows users overall. In addition to being quick and capable of handling many different devices, it also provides a wide enough selection to fulfill most people’s daily computing needs.
16. Avantree DG80
Available for Windows and Mac computers and all major gaming platforms. For headphones and speakers, Avantree’s DG80 is an excellent Bluetooth 5.0 adaptor. As far as 65 feet (20 meters) indoors and 100 feet (30 meters) across the line of sight, it can link devices An ideal wireless audio solution is the Avantree the DG80 from Avantree.
The DG80 can be defined as an audio Bluetooth adaptor in order to stress the idea. In other words, this means that it is only compatible with soundbars, headphones and speakers. AptX FastStream and Low Latency compatibility are two of its most notable strengths. The DG80 is an excellent choice for wireless audio in the house thanks to FastStream, which ensures no lag and better sound quality for compatible devices.
The Avantree DG80 may be purchased online for roughly $30. Consider a Bluetooth adapter for your audio needs if you’re seeking for one. However, if your needs go beyond audio, you’re better off picking another model from our selection.
17. Kinivo BTD-400
The Kinivo BTD-400 In addition to Windows (Vista and later), macOS (10.3.9 or later), Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, and Fedora), and any Raspberry Pi running Raspbian, Kinivo BTD-400 is compatible with a wide range of other operating systems as well. The Bluetooth 4.0 LE BTD-400 has a range of 33 feet (10 meters) and can transfer data at a rate of one megabyte per second.
Although the operational support for the BTD 400 is extremely broad when it comes to consoles, it is not as spectacular when it comes to support. Unlike other adapters on our list, this one does not work as a Bluetooth adapter to control wireless devices like PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch. However, the BTD-400 is compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled console controller when it is linked to a computer or laptop through USB.
It’s an incredible deal. The Kinivo BTD-400 can be purchased for $14 on the internet. If you’re looking for an adaptor compatible with this operating system range, this is a reasonable price. You may want to consider the Kinivo Bluetooth 4.0 LE adapter for your Mac, Linux, or Raspberry Pi, if console support isn’t an issue for you.
18. ZEXMTE Long Range USB Bluetooth 5.0 adapter
The ZEXMTE Long Range USB Bluetooth 5.0 adapter’s key selling point is its incredible range. At 3Mbps, it is one of the most powerful Class 1 Bluetooth 5.0 adapters on the market today, providing coverage of up to 300 feet (100 meters). In order to provide a stable wireless connection, the ZEXMTE adapter contains an anti-interference mechanism that blocks all 2.4GHz traffic. Audio streaming on your devices will be lag-free thanks to the adapter’s AptX High Latency and EDR capabilities.
Costing just $20, you may obtain an extended-range Bluetooth adapter on the internet that will meet your needs. In order to take advantage of the adapter ZEXMTE’s extensive range, you’ll also need Class 1 Bluetooth devices, which are designed to work at the same distance as the adapter ZEXMTE.
Consider figuring out which Bluetooth class each device is in first if you already own a few of them. The vast majority of Bluetooth devices are class 2 devices, which means they have a much lesser range and are unable to benefit from ZEXMTE’s 100m coverage. As a result, you’ll have to replace a number of your current gadgets in order to get the best performance out of the adapter.
How to pick the Best Bluetooth Adapter for PC?
Here are some pointers to help you choose the finest Bluetooth adapter for your computer:
- The range of an electronic keyboard or mouse isn’t critical if it is wireless. It’s advisable to think about the range of a Bluetooth adapter before purchasing one for other devices, such as TVs, home theaters, and vehicle systems.
- In terms of price, it is simple to choose the best Bluetooth adapter for your needs once you have established a budget in your mind. Features and compatibility options determine the adapter’s price. For adapters, you should search for adapters and compare them to similar items with greater features, and then choose the one that best meets your needs.
- In the case of Windows users, a Bluetooth adapter that does not operate with Windows is not worth the money. Before you buy a Bluetooth dongle, be sure to check its compatibility with all operating systems.
- For those who don’t have concerns about battery capacity or bandwidth, the adapter is an excellent option. Bluetooth version: The majority of devices support Bluetooth 4.0, while some support Bluetooth 3.0. Data may be sent much more quickly thanks to Bluetooth 4.0’s enhanced efficiency.
Which is the Best Bluetooth Adapter?
As an example, consider the following options for a top-notch Bluetooth adapter:
- USB-BT400 Adapter from ASUS
- CSR 4.0 USB Bluetooth Adapter
- a Bluetooth USB dongle that can be plugged in
- DG40S USB Bluetooth Adapter from Avantree (for PCs).
- Leaf of the Avantree
- Bluetooth Receiver by Etekcity
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter by UGREEN
- Wi-Fi Bluetooth iFun4U adapter
How to use a Bluetooth Adapter?
On a Windows 10 PC, the procedure of configuring a Bluetooth adapter is simple and uncomplicated. There are essential drivers included in the operating system, so setting up a Bluetooth dongle is quick and painless.
There may be no built-in drivers for some older versions of Windows OS. Because of this, you must go to the manufacturer’s website to find them.
To use a Bluetooth adapter, plug it into a USB port on your computer and then into your computer.
In the end, I recommend that you use this advice to locate the best Bluetooth adapter for your specific needs. Take my advice and pick one of the several types of Bluetooth adapters I’ve listed above if you want to go farther.