When it comes to streaming Fortnite: Battle Royale, Ninja is a household name. As one of the best players, you’re understandably curious about his setup and weaponry.
- Genshin Impact F2p Primogems Guide Update 09/2023
- Overwatch Wrecking Ball Guide: Helpful Tips and Strategies Update 09/2023
- Satisfactory Guide for Beginners: Tips and Tricks Update 09/2023
- Ooblets Release Date, News, Trailer and Rumors Update 09/2023
- Among Us Guide: Helpful Tips For Winning As Imposters Update 09/2023
We’ve tracked down his Fortnite profile and equipment setup for you to peruse down below.
Ninja Fortnite Settings – Mouse
- DPI: 400
- 17% Sensitivity along the X-Axis
- 17% Sensitivity along the Y-Axis
- Hz: 1000
- Effectiveness of Sensitivity Level M Targeting: 35%
- Relevance within Scope 40%
The sensitivity of the mouse is the most critical aspect, and as you can see in these professional settings, it need not be low. If you are unsure of what level of sensitivity to begin with, we suggest going with the lower end and working your way up.
Ninja Fortnite Settings – Key Bindings
- Mouse Button 4 on the Wall
- L-shaped roof
- Crouch: C
- R = Reload, R = Rotate
- Instrument for reaping: 1
- Floor: Q
- Trap: 5
- Storage: Index
- Construction Edit: F
- The Stairs: Press the Fifth Mouse Button
- Use: E
- Map: M
- Release date edit confirmation: On
- Slot 1: 2 Weapons
- Third Weapon Slot
- Placement of Third Weapon (4)
- Z, the fourth weapon slot
- X in the Fifth Weapon Slot
- Score 75% on the Housing and Urban Development scale
- In other words, sprinting is always turned on.
- Performance Nvidia Settings
Due to the sheer volume of possible actions in Fortnite, some careful planning in this regard is warranted.
Ninja Fortnite Settings – Video
SUBTERRANEAN WARE AW2518H
- Toggle Full-Screen mode
- Specs: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- No Upper Limit on Frame Rate
Graphics Processing Unit by NVIDIA Model RTX 3070
- Extremely Brilliant (at a Full 100%)
- Level 1 contrast on the interface.
- Power and Color Blindness Off
- Incredibly Far Away
- Lights Out
- Turning Off Anti-Aliasing
- Medium-sized textures
- Repercussions: Moderate
- Substantial Reduction in Post-Processing Time
- No v-sync being used at this time.
- Disable motion blur
- Allowed the use of multiple processors for rendering: On
- Performative Mode Rendering
Optimizing your graphics settings for first-person-shooter games is essential.
Ninja Fortnite Settings – Gear
- Alienware AW2518H as the monitor.
- Input Device: Logitech G Pro X Superlight
- HyperX Fury S Pro SE Extra-Large
- SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL Keyboard.
- Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Headphones
- Computer Processor Model: Intel Core I9-9900K
- Processor Graphics Unit: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070
- Asus Rog Maximus XII Hero Motherboard
- T-Force Delta RGB 32GB Teamgroup RAM
- Use Ninja Edition NZXT H700I
- NZXT Kraken Z73, Liquid-Cooled by NZXT
- Flash Memory: Western Digital SN550 1TB
- The hard drive is a Seagate Barracuda 4TB.
- NZXT NP 1 PM E850A E Series 850W Power Supply.
- NZXT AER RGB 140MM Fans & Lighting
- Electro Voice RE20 Microphone.
- Rode PSA1 Arm
- Studio Lighting: Neewer 126 LED Studio Light
- To amplify, a Creative Sound Blaster X7 amplifier
- Utilizing a Blackmagic Design Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K as the camera.
- The Logitech BioCam is a popular webcam option.
- Stool, Maxnomic Ninja Edition
- Panel Operation: Blackmagic Design Atem TV
- NZXT Hue 2 RGB Auxiliary Lighting Kit
- Elgato Stream Deck XL, a high-performance USB hub
Of course, high-quality hardware is required for optimal performance.
There Are Now Enhanced Options For Pros
Gaming Gear of Ninja
Ninja’s gaming equipment is detailed below.
All of these items are top-notch, but they are also very pricey. The likes of Ninja and hundreds of other professional E-Sports players rely on these gaming accessories.
Ninja used to use a Logitech G502, but he recently made the switch to a Finalmouse Ultralight Pro. If you’re looking for a new mouse, either of these two are excellent choices. We included the HyperX Fury Pro Mouse Pad in our list of the best mousepads because it is one of the best on the market.
The Rapidfire K70 from Corsair is a color-customizable mechanical keyboard. Cherry MX Switches are included. The Corsair K70 also features an interchangeable wrist rest.
His computer screen is an Alienware AW2518H. It’s a 240Hz, Full HD display that’s compatible with Nvidia’s G-Sync technology. If you already have an Nvidia GPU that supports G-Sync, upgrading to a monitor that also supports G-Sync is a no-brainer.
Ninja utilizes an Elgato HD60 Pro Capture card and OBS Studio for recording and streaming gameplay videos.
Below, you’ll find a rundown of the remaining hardware requirements, including headphones, a microphone, a graphics processing unit (GPU), a seat, and a webcam.
Hopefully, you’re learning something from what we’ve posted. Please note that if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the Amazon links provided here, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Check out this link for further information.
|Mouse||FinalMouse’s Pro Ultralight Model|
|Mouse Pad||Pro HyperX Fury|
|Keyboard||Keyboard: Corsair K70 Rapidfire|
|Monitor||Model: Alienware AW2518H|
|Headphones||headphones Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250 Ohms)|
|Chair||Color:Blue DXRacer Gaming Chair|
|Webcam||Webcam Logitech Brio 4K|
|Microphone||Device: Audio-Technica AT2035|
|Card Reader||A Professional Version of the Elgato HD60|
|Adequate Graphics Card||The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti from EVGA|
Ninja’s Nvidia Control Panel Settings
A Twitch clip of his revealed that his Nvidia settings are the factory defaults. However, since his display has G-Sync built in, he is using it.
If your graphics card is up to snuff, there’s no reason to mess with the Nvidia preferences. However, the Nvidia Control Panel Settings explained here will work even on budget PCs.
How Ninja Uses the Mouse & Keyboard
Watch this video to see Ninja’s hand and mouse movements in action during one of his intense Fortnite battles.
The preceding video clearly demonstrates that he frequently shifts his mouse position and employs Arm aiming rather than Wrist aiming. As a result, if you want to use the same Mouse Settings as Ninja, you’ll have to switch to using your arms to aim. Don’t forget to invest in a quality mouse pad that will allow you to move the mouse quickly and precisely.
Which Mouse Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
FinalMouse Ultralight 2 Cape Town, so the rumors go, is Ninja’s preferred mouse. An established company, FinalMouse, produced this ultralight mouse. As an example, its total weight is just 47 grams.
Which Keyboard Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
The Ducky One 2 Mini RGB keyboard is Ninja’s weapon of choice. Due to its small size, this keyboard does not have a separate numeric keypad. It also has a reasonable price tag of $100-$150. The fact that it comes in different colors is one of the keyboard’s main selling points.
Which Headset Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
When playing Fortnite, Ninja wears the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Wired headphones. Many different organizations have recognized this studio headphone as the top headset for professionals. It’s portable, has cinematic sound, and weighs next to nothing.
Which MousePad Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
The ninja relies on a HyperX Fury S mouse pad. It is available in a variety of sizes, from extra-tiny to gargantuan. Fabric and rubber compose its construction.
Which Monitor Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
For Fortnite, Ninja utilizes an Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor. It has an incredible refresh rate of 240 hertz. In addition, the screen is somewhere around 25 inches in size. It uses a full 1080p for its resolution.
Which Chair Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
Over the course of his Fortnite broadcasting career, Ninja has sat in a wide variety of chairs. He has experience with the DXRacer model, as well as the MAXNOMIC NINJA EDITION and the MAXNOMIC Dominator.
Which CPU Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
A cutting-edge Intel Core i9-9900K is at the heart of Ninja’s processing power. Ninja has been playing Fortnite on pre-release models. However, this particular Intel processor is his go-to.
Which GPU Does Ninja Use for Fortnite?
For his various gaming rigs, Ninja has used a variety of graphics processing units. His current graphics card is reportedly an EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI XC Ultra. Gamers have been curious as to why he hasn’t upgraded to the RTX 30 series, but it’s unknown if he has.
Ninjashyper’s 2022 Fortnite settings are dissected in this article. We hope this article was helpful in identifying Ninja’s Fortnite controls so you can customize your own.
Cheers, ’til we meet again!