In Monstadt’s General Goods Shop or Liyue Harbor Second Life, you can buy certain ingredients, but you’ll need to hunt for the majority of them in the wild. As a result of Teyvat’s abundance of resources, such as:
- Added: How To Pick The Right AMD Ryzen CPU? Update 09/2023
- Overwatch Wrecking Ball Guide: Helpful Tips and Strategies Update 09/2023
- How To Underclock Your Gpu Update 09/2023
- Overwatch Ana Guide: Helpful Tips and Strategies Update 09/2023
- Anthem: Advanced Combat Guide. Is Anthem a good game? Update 09/2023
- The wildflowers and mushrooms that can be found there
- Fish can be found in almost any body of water, including lakes, rivers, and even waterfalls.
- Birds may be shot with a bow or slashed with a sword and can be found everywhere across Teyvat.
You can also get culinary supplies by breaking boxes in enemy camps and dungeons.
How to Process Ingredients in Genshin Impact
Making a dish in the game begins with gathering resources in Teyvat’s wilderness. Many of those materials, however, require further refinement before they can be used in a recipe. Because of the game’s cooking mechanics, preparing ingredients and cooking meals is a breeze.
To get started, all you’ll need is a cookfire. They can be found in the wilderness, at campgrounds, or even in restaurants. Check out the following steps to get started:
- Open the cooking menu by interacting with a (lighted) cookfire. Fires that have not yet been started can be started with the help of someone in your party who has pyro talents (often Amber). You may open the menu by interacting with the fire once it’s ignited.
- It’s as if the “Recipes” tab just appeared on your browser. Open the processing menu by clicking on the “Processing” tab or the tab with the chili pepper icon.
- Make a selection of what you want to do with the item. Check the item’s details window to make sure you have enough of the necessary ingredients before picking it.
- Cook your meal by clicking the “Cook” button in the lower right corner of your screen.
You can wait for the item to finish processing, but some ingredients can take a long time in real-world time to process. Three minutes to make sausage may not be possible, but a minute to process flour is. That’s fine, so you can leave out of the menu and continue on with your quest. Teyvat’s cookfires will notify you when your ingredients are ready, and you can pick them up from any of them.
List of Processed Items
The use of processed components in complex recipes is common. In the cooking menu, you can process the following:
- There are many varieties of cheese (3 Milk)
- Butter is the best (2 Milk)
- “Cream” (1 Milk)
- Sugar is a sweetener (2 Sweet Flowers)
- the inert substance known as flour (1 Wheat)
- Ham is made up of two pieces of raw meat and one piece of salt.
- 3-ingredient jam
- Food for thought: Sausage (3 Raw Meat)
- bacon (2 raw meat + 2 salt
- Roe of the Crab (4 Crab)
- Fowl (three fowl and one salt) smoked
How to Process Ingredients?
Genshin Impact makes it easy to process materials. There is a common way to process ingredients in-game at miHoyYo, no matter what platform you’re using.
How to Process Ingredients in Genshin Impact on PC?
It’s as simple as interacting with an open flame or following these steps:
- To interact with the fire and access the cooking menu, simply press “F” on the numpad.
- Select the “Processing” or “Chili Pepper” tab from the menu bar.
- Decide the items you want to process.
- In the lower-right area of the screen, click “Cook.”
How to Process Ingredients in Genshin Impact on the iPhone
Ingredients are processed in the same way across all platforms using the same set of procedures. Here’s what you need to know about iOS:
- Open the cooking menu by approaching a lit cooking fire and interacting with it.
- Select the “Processing” or “Chili Pepper” tabs.
- Select the objects you’d want to work with.
- In order to begin cooking, click the “Cook” button near the bottom of the screen.
How to Process Ingredients in Genshin Impact on an Android Device
Regardless of the platform, the methods for processing components are the same. However, you’ll need a roaring fire to cook on. There are several ways to prepare ingredients once you find one that works for you.
- The cook’s fire can be interacted with.
- Take a look at the “Processing” tab on your screen in the cooking menu.
- Select the item or items to be processed.
- Simply click on “Cook” to begin cooking. In order to begin processing materials, press this button.
How to Process Ingredients in Genshin Impact on a PS4
Genshin Impact’s ingredient processing is as simple as “1-2-3!” In order to begin processing items, simply approach an already-lit cook fire.
- Go to the “Processing” menu tab to the right of the current one in the cooking menu. In other words, the one with the red chili pepper as an emblem.
- Select the items you want to process from the thumbnails of the available ingredients.
- Awaiting your command? Click the “Cook” button in the lower-right corner of the screen to begin the cooking process!
How to Process 3 Ingredients in Genshin Impact
As soon as you start the game, the Adventurer’s Handbook gives you a mission called “Process 3 Ingredients.” While exploring Teyvat, you’ll find cookfires and recipes, and processing items is an important part of the cooking process.
You can do one of the following:
- Visit a cooking pot outside of Monstadt that has a fire going.
- Open the menu by clicking on it.
- Open the processing menu options by clicking on the chili pepper icon tab.
- When selecting an item for processing, be sure that you have the necessary resources on hand.
- At the bottom of the screen, there’s a button labeled “Cook.” Click on it.
- (optional) To process several things, use the slider.
- When the processing time is up, return to any of the cook pots to retrieve your processed goods.
- (optional) If you didn’t opt to process multiple items, go back and do steps 1-5 a second time.
If you’re just learning how to prepare food, start with the basic ingredients like sugar or flour. It takes two Sweet Flowers to make sugar, and there are plenty of them in the Teyvat wilderness. However, the only way to get flour is to steal crates or buy it from the local General Goods store, which costs one Wheat unit.
Where do I find herbs in Genshin Impact?
The Teyvat wilderness is home to the majority of herbs. The precise harvesting places for each type of herb are determined by the type of herb.
A “Liyue Local Specialty” component is required for the “Herbalist’s Forage” quest in Liyue, where you’ll need three Violetgrass. Liyue is the only place where they can be found. Violetgrass is more especially found on the cliffs in the Liyue region.
Among the region’s other unique flora are the following:
Mt. Hualo and the rocks of Cor Lapis
• Qingxin – located at a high height between the Guyun Stone Forest and the Jueyun Karst,
• Silk Flower – grows wild in the vicinity of Liyue Harbor and Wanghsu Inn.
Mint and Sweet Flowers are also mentioned in the “Herbalist’s Forage” request. In the game’s vast open world, you’ll come across both types of locations. Sweet Flowers can be purchased at Flora in Monstadt or can be found growing naturally in grassy places.
What can you make with milk in Genshin Impact?
Any cook pot’s cooking menu has the option to process milk to create butter, cheese, and cream. Several recipes in the game require all three of these ingredients.
How long does it take to process sugar in Genshin Impact?
It takes three minutes (in actual time) for sugar to be processed completely. A lot of time is wasted if you have to process many items at once. In total, it will take nine minutes for all three sugars to be processed and ready to be picked up.
How do I get more recipes in Genshin Impact?
There are currently 68 recipes in the game, up from 66 in version 1.6. At the beginning of the game, you are handed nine of these recipes. Any additional information you seek will have to be obtained through independent research. For the most part, they can be found in treasure chests or earned through the successful completion of quests, city reputation tasks, and domain challenges. Restaurants in town may also sell you their recipes.
Genshin Impact players will need to find a fireplace or oven to process their ingredients, just like they would in a real-world cooking scenario. Many may be found at restaurants in Mondstat and Liyue Harbor, as well as across the game’s universe. Choosing to cook brings up a list of recipes that can be made by the player. Select the pepper icon next to the fork and knife in the upper right corner to reveal the processing menu. This will provide all of the processing options that they currently have accessible to them.
If they have enough resources, players can process a huge number of Genshin Impact’s resources at once, including all of the game’s ingredients. They don’t have to keep track of which campfire or oven they used to prepare it, either, because it will be available to whoever is around. They’ll get a message on their map if their ingredients have been processed, just in case they’ve forgotten about them while traveling.
While processing ingredients is free, it takes a lot of time depending on the type of material that is being processed. Processing materials early in a session means they’re ready when players finish their daily quests and can begin crafting their items.