To date, Raiden Shogun has been the most anticipated figure to join Genshin Impact.
The Electro Archon was the game’s most formidable foe, both in terms of raw power and potential for harm. In spite of the fact that her gameplay appears to represent her power as depicted in the game’s narrative, reaching the full potential of her power can be extremely difficult.
Due to the fact that most Genshin Impact characters follow a similar pattern when it comes to their chosen weapons and artifacts, Baal must be constructed uniquely. She also need a special group of friends to be at her best.
In this guide, we’ll teach you how to prioritize her talents, which weapons and artifacts perform best on her and why, and who her ideal teammates are, among many other things.
Standard Offensive Methods
The (Original) Normal Attack is:
Perform up to five spear strikes in rapid succession.
Attack with a Purpose:
— Consumes Stamina to conduct an upward slash. •
Attack with a Plunge:
As it lands, it deals AoE damage to all enemies in its path and knocks opponents back.
Baal’s Polearm skill is a waste of time unless you plan to run her in the most sub-optimal way possible, relying on her Normal and Charged Attacks to deal DMG.
Skill in the Use of Elements
Stormy Judgment’s Eye
AoE Electro DMG will be unleashed at the target’s location when characters with this buff attack and deal DMG to opponents.
During the period of the Eye of Stormy Judgment, the DMG of characters’ Elemental Bursts is enhanced by the energy cost of the burst.
Every 0.9 seconds, the Eye can launch a coordinated attack on all members of the party.
Initially, Baal’s Elemental Skill mimics the Electro Traveler Elemental Burst, but with a much higher chance of success!
It’s hard to believe, but Baleful Omen is still only her second most important talent.
Burst of the Elements
While in this state, the Raiden Shogun will wield her tachi in battle, while her Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be infused with Electro DMG, which cannot be overridden. When she hits an enemy with one of her attacks, she will replenish the energy of everyone in the vicinity. This skill restores energy once every 1 second, and it can be used 5 times in total during its duration.
Raiden Shogun’s resilience to interruption and immunity to Electro-Charged response DMG are both enhanced when she is in this state. Any damage done by the Raiden Shogun’s normal, charged, or plunge attacks will be regarded as Elemental Burst damage when Musou I is active.
Desires of the Chakras
The Raiden Shogun will build up Resolve stacks dependent on the Energy Cost of Elemental Bursts used by party members who are not the Raiden Shogun herself.
This burst will cause Baal to transition to a sword stance in addition to causing tremendous quantities of early DMG.
Different multipliers are used for this sword posture than for the Normal Attack Talent.
In addition, she has the ability to replenish the entire team’s energy, re-igniting the entire rotation in the process.
One of the most effective abilities in the game, and not just for Baal.
Description and evaluation of a certain talent
The amount of All-Preserver Mora required to advance with Swords and Polearms is cut in half.
In this game, even if it’s boring and uninspiring, saving money on anything is always welcome.
Sincere Best Wishes, No.
It is possible for Chakra Desiderate to receive 2 Resolve stacks whenever a nearby party member gains an Elemental Orb or Particle. Every three seconds, this effect will occur.
Our favorite part of this ability is how much more tolerant it is when it comes to running characters with low-cost Bursts alongside Baal.
The Raiden Shogun’s extra 1% of Energy Recharge provides her the following benefits:
Musou Isshin provides a 0.6 percent increase in Energy restoration.
With her 90-Energy Burst being the only one in the game, you won’t have to worry about having too much Energy Recharge.
The character of Raiden Shogun is one of a kind. Our classification of her is a bit of a mystery to us… Because of her Elemental Burst’s 100% uptime, she is an off-field DPS character; she is also a Burst Support because of the massive DMG her Burst brings to the table; while wielding her sword, she is a downright DPS character because she can pump out numbers bigger than some other DPS characters; she is also a support because of how much she can buff other characters’ Bursting abilities; and she is a support due to how much she can replenish other characters’ energy. The performs all duties.
Her rotation is also very well defined and rhythmic. To begin, use her Elemental Skill to gain control of her. Your Elemental Bursts can then be used to boost her Resolve. You cast Raiden Shogun’s Burst as soon as your other characters have used their abilities, and then go all out! You can repeat the process if something survives her wrath.
This is of course if you develop her the right way—that is, prioritizing the right stats, equipping her with the ideal weapon, and teaming her up with the most synergistic partners.
Let’s first take a look at how wonderful her constellations are before we get into how to use this guide.
Description and Assessment of the Name of the Constellation
Even more quickly, Resolve will be gathered by Charka Desiderata. The Resolve acquired by Electro characters is enhanced by 80% when they use their Elemental Bursts. Characters of other Elemental Types gain 20% more Resolve when they employ their Elemental Bursts.
C1 is purely interested in the positive aspects of life. Neither her DMG ceiling nor her supporting skills are boosted by this. No matter how convenient it may be to use, this is not a celestial object to behold.
Secret Art of Steelbreaker: Musou Shinsetsu will ignore 60% of the DEF of his opponents with his Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin attacks.
Defensor resistance is one of the game’s most sought-after and useful debuffs. However, although while C2 isn’t strictly a debuff because it doesn’t affect other characters, it does enhance the DMG that Baal deals during her Burst significantly.
This item increases the level of Musou Shinsetsu’s Secret Art by 3 points.
The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
Due to Musou Shinsetsu’s great performance as an Elemental Burst, buffing it at C3 rather than C5 is a welcome change.
The Oath of Honor
You gain a 30% bonus to your ATK for 10 seconds when you are in a state of Musou Isshin applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu.
However, the C4 constellation is one of the best in the business. This is a significant increase in ATK, and if you use your Energy and cooldowns well, you can keep this buff on for nearly the whole time that Baal is off-field.
The level of Shogun’s Descent is increased by 3.
The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
C5 isn’t great. Baleful Omen’s Elemental Burst DMG buff doesn’t scale with level, which would have been a pleasant addition in this instance.
It is possible for the Raiden Shogun’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging attacks to reduce the Elemental Burst CD of other party members (but not the Raiden Shogun herself) when they hit opponents in the Musou Isshin state.
Raiden Shogun appears to be the next character to suffer from a lackluster C1 improvement. Although her C1 is not terrible, it does not offer anything to her kit that cannot be recreated with a well-coordinated squad and great execution.
However, her C2 and C3 are two of the best I’ve heard in a long time. For those that only care about DMG with the Electro Archon, C3 is a good place to stop and call it a day. Even while the constellations beyond that are excellent, they are just supportive in nature.
The Raiden Shogun is a truly wonderful character, but it will never be able to compete with a brand new 5* character that is added to your account.
As a result, if you’re a free-to-play player or a thrifty spender who can only count on getting one 5* character per patch, constellations don’t seem to be worth it. This Character Tier List might help you make up your mind. Whether you’re still unsure, read at this list and see if constellations can compete with characters of the same tier.
Explanation of Weapon Rarity
Lightening that engulfs
5* The Engulfing Lightning complements the Raiden Shogun in a way that few other featured weapons do. Stacking Energy Recharge already gives her more Electro DMG, but now she’ll get a percentage increase in her ATK as well, which is ridiculous.
Sharpening of the Neck
For Baal, 5* Skyward Spine is the next best 5* choice. Even though the ATK speed bonus is modest, having a high base ATK, Energy Recharge and a little bit of extra CRIT Rate is always good. As a bonus, it also has a passive proc.
Despite being 4*, The Catch is actually a 5* item. Elemental Burst DMG and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate are boosted by the passive, making up for the lack of a 5* ATK. Taking it to r5, it can compete with the Skyward Spine and stands out above all other 4* alternatives for Baal in particular.
Favouritus Lance Favonius
As a 4*, Favonius Lance is still an excellent alternative to the Catch because of its high base ATK and good Energy Recharge as well as its own built-in energy acceleration.
Best Artifacts – 4-Emblem of Severed Fate
When it comes to artifact stats, Baal has an unusual wish list. Raiden Shogun, in contrast to other characters, prefers to use Energy Recharge on the Sands, ATK percent on the Goblet, and CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate on the Logos instead of the standard ATK percent/Elemental DMG percent/CRIT formula.
CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, ATK Percent, and Energy Recharge are the substats you’re looking for.
As far as set bonuses are concerned, Raiden Shogun is really simple. You simply want the 4-Piece Emblem of Severed Fate set bonus, and nothing else. If Baal has 300 Energy Recharge, your Elemental Burst DMG will rise by 25%, and it will increase by 75% if Baal has 400 Energy Recharge.
With the 4-Piece Set Benefit, you’ll also get the 2-Piece Set Bonus for an additional 20% Energy Recharge that feeds into this bonus. Even if you only have 200 Energy Recharge, you’ll get more value from this set bonus than any other set can provide.
Even a 4-piece Severed Fate set with mediocre substats will outdo any combination of 2-piece Noblesse Oblige/ Shimenawa’s Reminiscence/ Thundering Fury. Normally, we would offer some alternate builds. The 4-Piece Severed Fate can be obtained by equipping Baal with any combination of these four sets.
When it comes to why we didn’t include an Electro DMG Goblet, the answer is straightforward: diminishing returns.
With her passive ability, Baal is given Electro DMG dependent on the amount of Energy Recharge she has available. You’ll have so much intrinsic Electro DMG from your Energy Recharge Weapon, Sands, 2-Piece Set Bonus, and perhaps some lucky substat rolls that an ATK percent Goblet will just give you extra DMG.
All members of the community agree that Electro is the worst element. When it comes to art, Baal is no better than Beidou or Fischl. Contrary to popular belief, her ability to give out so much DMG while still supporting the rest of the team is impressive.
When using the Electro Archon, it’s recommended to match it with:
- The 4-Piece Viridescent Venerer set bonus is what makes Anemo the greatest Element to assist Electro, and it’s all thanks to the way the bonus works. When you use this set, all of Baal’s DMG comes from her Burst, and you can remove the enemy’s Electro Resistance by using the appropriate configuration.
Baal’s incredible elemental synergy come to a stop here. Cryo is the only Elements that are either good or terrible. It’s even better than Cryo because of the wrong reasons.
- If you combine Cryo with Electro, you’ll get Superconduct, an Elemental Reaction that gives minimal AoE DMG but reduces the Physical Resistance of all nearby opponents by 40%. During her Burst, Baal only uses Electro DMG, rendering Superconduct useless. A Physical DPS can be used when Baal’s Burst cooldown is active to substantially enhance their performance.
- Hydro: Electro-Charged is a rare reaction because it doesn’t remove the Elemental afflictions. Even if you’re a Childe and Beidou duo, its DMG isn’t that impressive unless you’re able to totally abuse the reaction for all it’s worth. Perhaps a new character will be a good fit for Baal.
- Shields are extremely important in this game, to the point of being “invaluable.” Face-tanking DMG instead of dodging it will improve your DMG output. While Crystallize’s shields can’t quite match the real thing, they’re still an improvement over nothing.
It’s not as though Cryo, Hydro, and Geo are actually working against Raiden Shogun, as opposed to:
- It is possible to activate Overloaded, an Elemental reaction that delivers a large amount of Pyro damage (even if an Electro character is responsible for the reaction) and removes foes from the battlefield. Pyro can be used in conjunction with Electro. Overloaded is a great tool for ranged heroes like Yoimiya, but melee characters despise it. To maximize DMG, don’t run after every enemy you hit.
Best Team Composition
- The Shogun Raiden
All 4* characters may be considered F2P-friendly, but we prefer to include characters that every player has in our F2P team combinations. As a result, even those who are just starting out in the game can benefit much from this guidance. Fortunately, if you are lacking some or all of these characters, we have a list of substitutes that will work just as well.
Physical DPS, Cryo source, Viridescent Venerer carrier and shielder are all ideal options. As a result, the more roles a single character may play, the higher their value.
As long as Baal’s Elemental Burst is on cooldown, Rosaria can be used to do physical damage. In the absence of Rosaria, Kaeya can be used. Rosaria’s Burst will help Baal, but Kaeya’s Physical DMG can be just as effective during Baal’s downtime. If you don’t have this next character, your only choice is Razor, but you’ll have to rely on another member of your party to give the Cryo required for Superconduct.
When she’s the only Cryo on the team, Diona can serve as a shield and heal the team. As a bonus for Raiden, her Elemental Burst only consumes 80 energy points. However, she isn’t necessary, as Baal’s Elemental Skill does little when the Cryo Resonance is active. A two-in-one combination of healing and shielding is fantastic, but it’s possible to replace her with a variety of other characters. Noelle and Barbara are the greatest F2P substitutes for Diona. Sara is an option, as well. There’s a good chance you already have Sara if you have Raiden Shogun. In spite of the fact that she can’t heal or shield, her ATK boosts can help Baal out.
Because she appears on the same banner as the Raiden Shogun, we may safely include Sucrose in this list. Just remember that she’s only here because she can equip the 4-Piece Viridescent Venerer Set and the Thrilling Tales of the Dragon Slayer catalyst, which are the true MVPs. Keep this in mind while you play. Sayu, with an 80-energy burst and the ability to heal and use the 4-piece iridescent, may be an even better option. Anemo Traveler is a must-have if you don’t already have one of these two characters in your collection.
- The Shogun Raiden
There is a whale team comp that uses the same strategy as the Baal’s Burst team—Electro DMG during the burst and Physical DMG during the downtime!
Aside from the fact that she’s the strongest Physical DPS, Eula can also activate Superconduct with her eyes closed. But the synergy doesn’t stop there; she also possesses an 80 Energy Burst that Baal would be happy to boost.
Elemental DMG buffing is Kazuha’s specialty, and she’s the finest character in the entire game. His DMG output is also deceptively high, which helps.
The shield is the primary reason Zhongli is present. You don’t need a healer if you have a shield that strong. Zhongli has some built-in DMG amplification, which is an added bonus. The 4-Piece Tenacity of the Millelith set is the best way to boost both his shielding and DMG amplification skills.
The best Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun build
Stacking her Electro damage as high as can is a must in any build for the Raiden Shogun, whose Electro damage increases in proportion to her energy recharge.
- engulfing lightning is a type of weapon
Version 2.1’s new five-star polearm is ideal for Raiden, which isn’t surprising considering it’s her own weapon. As a secondary enhancement, Engulfing Lightning raises your attack by 28 percent for every additional percentage point you have in energy recovery. With this, you can earn as much as an extra 80% on your investment. After performing an elemental burst, you also receive a 30% increase to your energy recharge for 12 seconds.
It’s just another layer on top of Raiden’s Electro damage, which scales with every 1% of energy recharge she has over the base 100%. Even the new fishing reward spear, The Catch, is a viable four-star option for those who want a more streamlined approach to their gameplay. However, if you want it, you’ll have to go out and farm some Golden Koi.
- Emblem of Severed Fate: (4)
The Emblem of Severed Fate artifact set is excellent for the Raiden Shogun, just as it was for Sara. An additional 20% energy recharge boosts her power even further, and a 25% burst damage bonus depending on energy recharge boosts her power even further with a 4-piece set. This method allows you to receive a maximum bonus of 75%. Unlike Engulfing Lightning and Severed Fate, Raiden’s passive ability, Enlightened One, does not have a cap on the damage bonus it can provide Raiden dependent on energy recharge.
This indicates that she should be able to achieve some impressive results. Thundering Fury, Exile, and Scholar can also be added if you don’t have the entire Severed Fate set, as can Exile and Scholar for their 20% energy recharge boosts.
How to get Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact
In Genshin Impact 2.5, the Raiden Shogun and Kokomi both make a reappearance. On February 16, Yae Miko is the first character banner to appear in this edition, so Raiden will not appear until around three weeks later, on March 9. If you want her in your party, now is the time to save up those primogems because she won’t be available again for a long time.
Raiden Shogun’s abilities
The following are the abilities, passives, and Constellations of the Raiden Shogun:
Raiden Shogun Ascension materials
Vajrada Amethyst and Storm Beads are required to level the Raiden Shogun, and you can obtain them from the Thunder Manifestation on Seirai Island after completing the mission Seirai Stormchasers. Additionally, you’ll need a few world materials:
- The Amakumo fruit
- Relic Handguard
All across Seirai Island, the Amakumo Fruit can be discovered. This location guide should assist you in finding them. All of us should be familiar with Old Handguards by now, because they were Ayaka’s ascension material. Nobushi, the roving swordsmen that may be found all across Inazuma, will leave them for you.
Ascend the Raiden Shogun’s abilities with these items:
- Light’s Precepts
- Relic Handguard
- The crown of wisdom
- Moment of Meltdown
On Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, the Violet Court domain sells products from the Teachings of Light series. You can obtain the Crown of Insight from seasonal activities, upgrading the Frostbearing Tree in Dragonspine, or using the Sacred Sakura in Inazuma, as well as from Nobushi of various world levels, who drop Old Handguards and their improved variants.
On levels 70 and above, the new La Signora weekly boss may be defeated and the last substance, Molten Moment, can be obtained.
Talent Guide and Priority
Origin – Normal Attack
Raiden Shogun’s automatic attack consists of five spear strikes in succession. In terms of damage output, her charged attack and plunge attack gain the most when she levels up. However, this ability is prioritized last due to the immense value of her Skill and Burst. Most builds should avoid upgrading Raiden Shogun initially because it is employed as a support rather than a primary DPS.
Transcendence: Baleful Omen – Elemental Skill
- Electric damage is dealt periodically.
- When engaged, this skill increases the damage done by elements in a burst.
Baleful Omen, Raiden Shogun’s most common ability, should always be activated by the player. With the most dependable Superconduct outlet among the Electro heroes, it’s effectively a DPS boost It’s true that this talent isn’t the most important, thus players shouldn’t put a lot of effort into it.
Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu – Elemental Burst (Prioritize this talent)
- A timed Electro sword that deals Electro damage is unleashed.
- When other members of the party utilize their Elemental Bursts before him, he is boosted.
When Raiden Shogun uses her Musou Shinsetsu, she may draw out an Electro katana from her chest, allowing her to use it to shock her adversaries. Because of its short duration and high damage output, it should only be used infrequently. This is Raiden Shogun’s strongest and most advantageous ability, hence it should be given top priority when allocating talent points.
Wishes Unnumbered – Passive Talent
- Ascension 1 unlocks
- When orbs are gained by party members, the buff counter is tallied.
To Raiden Shogun’s Chakra Desiderata, Wishes Unnumbered is a straightforward boost that ups the damage she can deal with Elemental Burst. To maximize Raiden Shogun’s damage output, it’s important to keep this talent in mind.
Enlightened One – Passive Talent
- Ascension 4 unlocks the ability.
- Based on Raiden Shogun’s Energy Recharge stat, Electro DMG Bonus is granted.
- Based on Raiden Shogun’s Energy Recharge stat, this item restores energy.
When handing Raiden Shogun relics, this is the Passive Talent to keep an eye out for. With enormous levels of Energy Recharge, Raiden Shogun is able to amass an incredible number of DPS and utility bonuses. Since she has this skill, her main artifact stat will always be Energy Recharge, no matter what role she plays.
All-Preserver – Passive Talent
- Automatically unlocks
- Weapon ascension is cheaper for Mora members.
When it comes to Passive Talents, All-Preserver is on the cautious side. Only a 50% reduction in the cost of Swords and Polearms ascension is achieved. When characters have already eaten up all the money, it’s a wonderful way to conserve Mora.
Because she lacks Zhongli or Venti’s utility, Baal’s primary role as a support is to either serve as a source of energy for the team or to supplement the DPS of the team’s primary DPS carry. For many Genshin Impact aficionados, this is the most preferred and cost-effective method of building Raiden Shogun. Giving her a lot of Energy Recharge is the best way to go about this setup. In support or sub-DPS roles, this statistic, even if it’s over 200 percent, should be given top emphasis. Raiden Shogun’s other comrades’ Elemental Bursts will be kept topped up by all that extra energy.
Elemental Skill is very useful for this build, as well as her other abilities. Compared to Fischl, it gives a more consistent and accessible Electro application. Since players aren’t expecting Baal to deal massive amounts of damage in this role and build, it doesn’t make sense to buff her Elemental Burst. As a result, the options for artifact sets are more open.
When playing as a support character, Raiden Shogun has a wide range of options when it comes to artifacts. It is possible that these picks will increase the efficiency of both delivering energy and acting as a backup DPS in case the other main DPS’s skills are on cooldown.
- In this one, Raiden Shogun becomes a shield for the party, and she gets a boost to her Elemental Burst in the process.
- Since the two-piece bonus offers Raiden Shogun Energy Recharge, it’s a big deal for him. Elemental Burst gets a boost from the four-piece bonus.
- There is a four-piece bonus for Thundering Fury, but it isn’t all that exciting. The two-piece boost, on the other hand, enhances her Elemental Skill and Raiden Shogun’s Electro damage.
In order to achieve at least two-piece bonuses, players can mix and match any of these sets’ pieces they like. However, Raiden Shogun’s artifact stats will be prioritized: slot for desired stat or item
- Sub-stats should be Energy recharge/CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/ATK Percent in that order of priority for Flower of Life: HP.
- Defaults to ATK, however sub-stats, as far as feasible, should include Energy recharge/CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/ATK percent in that order of importance.
- It is recommended to prioritize Energy Recharge as the primary stat, with CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/ATK Percent as the secondary metrics.
- Energy recharge/CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/ATK percent should be prioritized over CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/ATK percent while using the Goblet of Eonothem as the primary stat.
- In the Circlet of Logos, the main stat is CRIT DMG, and the sub-stats, as much as feasible, should be Energy recharge/ATK percent.
Electro DPS Carry
It’s generally agreed that Raiden Shogun is more suited to a support role, but it seems unfair to leave such an attractive (though pricey) character on the sidelines. Fortunately, Baal is also a viable DPS option for the team. There are a few subtle changes from her standard sub-DPS construction that are required.
As a result, this setup must focus on enhancing Raiden Shogun’s burst in order to maximize her damage output. When it comes to such a build, tests have revealed that just one artifact collection is superior to the rest.
- To complete the Emblem of Severed Fate, players will require a total of 4 parts. If Raiden Shogun has at least 200 percent Energy Recharge, this artifact set is superior to the Nobless Oblige, despite popular belief. It has the ability to outperform any other artifact set in terms of damage bonuses.
slot for desired stat or item
- As much as feasible, the Flower of Life should have CRIT DMG/Energy recharge/ATK percent as sub-stats, in that order of priority.
- CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/Energy recharge/ATK percent should be prioritized over other sub-stats in Plume of Death’s sub-stats.
- The most important stat in Sands of Eon is ATK percent; the most important sub-stats are CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/Energy Recharge in that order of priority.
- In the Goblet of Eonothem, the most important stat is either Electro DMG percent or CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate/Energy recharge/ATK percent.
- In the Circlet of Logos, the main stat is CRIT DMG, and the sub-stats, as much as feasible, should be Energy recharge/ATK percent.
Unlike a support build, here you have more freedom to choose your weaponry. Energy Recharge and improved ATK percentage are good additions. A DPS Raiden Shogun should use the following weapons:
- The weapon’s passive, Engulfing Lightning (5 stars), reduces the secondary stat Energy Recharge by converting it into a damage boost.
- The Homa (5-star) staff — An artifact focused on HP sub-stats may be the best option for this situation. Having said that, the weapon’s passive ability can also increase HP and turn it into a damage bonus, so it isn’t absolutely necessary.
- It’s possible to transform your support character into a primary damage dealer with the Primordial Jade Winged Spear’s high CRIT rate and ATK boost.
- An alternative to Engulfing Lightning, The Catch is a four-star weapon.
Keep Kujou Sara in your Raiden team because she is the finest support for the DPS Raiden Shogun. The rest of the teams are as follows:
- Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, Xingqiu, and Zhongli — are all characters in the anime. To get the most out of Raiden Shogun’s Burst, players must use the Burst abilities of all other characters. They can then employ Raiden Shogun’s Elemental Skill and her Burst at their leisure. It’s a no-fuss strategy that works.
- Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, Bennett, Kazuha, or Sucrose – which one of these characters would you rather be? There is only one minor difference between this and the last example. Utilize Raiden’s Elemental Skill first (for the Electro-Swirl) before activating the Elemental Bursts of all other characters, and then use Raiden’s Burst. When Raiden’s Burst is properly targeted, it can do more Electro damage.
- The Shogun Raiden, Eula, Diona, and Kazuha — — Eula, a strong hitter, is a great fit for this type of team because she mostly provides physical damage. For someone like Eula, Raiden Shogun is the ideal party companion because she will be a constant source of Superconduct. In addition, because Eula’s Elemental Burst consumes so much energy, she will serve as a power source for her. When Eula runs out of gas or is waiting for her Burst’s cooldown to end, Raiden can step in and use her Burst to do her own damage.
- All of Raiden Shogun’s henchmen are present. — This Raiden Shogun national flag team, also known as the Raiden national flag team, is an affordable classic that takes the position of Zhongli. It’s easy to understand how it works. Just wait for the three teenagers to activate their Elemental Bursts and use them all at once. When Xiangling runs out of gas, Raiden will be ready with her devastating Burst, and she will also assist in replenishing the energy of everyone else.
Genshin Impact can be played on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC, Android, and iOS devices. The Nintendo Switch version of Genshin Impact has also been announced, but no release date has been given.
Is Raiden Shogun Worth It?
This appears to be a silly question at first glance.
Surely, she’s worth every penny. Her DMG as well as her supporting abilities are quite exceptional.
While she may not have the same impact on the meta as Zhongli and Venti, the two Archons, she still has more to offer than the majority of other 5* characters.
However, Raiden Shogun is Electro, and you should be mindful of this fact before considering her.
Because of this, she is less useful in many team configurations. You may be sick of hearing how horrible Electro is—the community has been whining about this since the game launched—but it is true. In the absence of Eula, you’ll either need a 4* Physical DPS or an experimental Electro-Charge or Geo construct to get the job done. She doesn’t fit in with the more typical Freeze, Melt, or Vaporize groups.
So, that’s the main caveat here. Raiden Shogun is impressive in and of herself. However, she’s incompatible with the rest of the game’s characters, so you’re forced to approach her in a way that’s not really meta. However, even if more characters are added, you should only use the gacha now if you are okay with the current constraints on what you may acquire.
What is the best build for Raiden Shogun?
An Overview of the Builds for Raiden Shogun
Which weapon is best for Raiden Shogun?
Lightening that engulfs
In terms of Raiden Shogun polearms, the Engulfing Lightning is the greatest option. By equipping this 5-star weapon, she gains an additional 28% of Energy Recharge in attack power over her standard 100%. Additionally, after using an Elemental Burst, Ei will receive a 30% energy recharge for 12 seconds.